Well, maybe not the Academy, but I’d like to thank Diana for bestowing these two lovely awards on me! First up, the Over the Top badge:
To show my acceptance of this honor, I present my speech in one-word form:
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Growing
3. Your mother? Inspirational
4. Your father? Gentle
5. Your favorite food? Chocolate
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? Fulfillment
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Running
11. Your fear? Failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Met
14. Something you aren’t? Courageous
15. Muffins? Oatmeal
16. Wish list item? Garmin
17. Where did you grow up? Pittsburgh
18. Last thing you did? Showered
19. What are you wearing? Scarf
20. Your TV? Shiny
21. Your pets? Bodhi
22. Your friends? Faithful
23. Your life? B+
24. Your mood? Content
25. Missing someone? Parents
26. Vehicle? VW
27. Something you’re not wearing? Pants
28. Your favorite store? WholeFoods
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Morning
31. Last time you cried? Weeks
32. Your best friend? Huz
33. One place that I go over and over? Park
34. One person who emails me regularly? Jenn
35. Favorite place to eat? Outside
And second, the Kreativ Blogger award:
For this award, I will tell you seven things you didn’t know about me:
1. I never make dinners without a recipe, even if I add my own little touches.
2. I’m terrified of flying in planes, but am much better by myself than with others.
3. I’m terribly shy.
4. I love turtlenecks.
5. I’d never been to Europe until my husband took me there in 2006 and we got engaged!
6. I’d never run further than a mile before 2006.
7. I dream of living on a sustainable organic farm with a vineyard so I can work and live off my own land while raising and training therapy dogs.
Thanks so much, Diana, for the awards!! And I now pass on these awards to seven lovely bloggers:
And speaking of Natalie, there’s still time to sign up for Project Feed Me! This is a wonderful initiative that I am proud to support. As we all celebrate the changing seasons and the upcoming holidays with parties, gifts, and great foods, it’s important to remember those who are forced to do without. I, for one, am happy to do without a luxury like an extra Larabar or pumpkin latte in order to pay for each week’s recommended item. I hope you will consider joining me, Natalie, and all the other participants!