Signs that I’ve been lazy
– no workouts since the half marathon a week and a half ago
– only walked to/from work 4 times in the past 8 workdays
– my alarm goes off at 6:45 and I still haven’t been able to fit blogging in
Signs that I’ve been busy
– The six Happy Herbivore recipes I made on Sunday (all in just two hours!!) are quickly being devoured by The Huz and me. The pad thai disappeared on Sunday night, the instant cookie dough was used to top my greek yogurt for lunch yesterday, the nutty spread didn’t have a chance and was gone by Monday afternoon and the yam fries got devoured for dinner. I have big plans for soup and biscuits later this week too 😉
– My meals have, pretty much, been reduced to this spread:
– My clothes no longer reside in my closet, but here:
Signs that there is a light at the end of the tunnel
– I’m planning a quick and dirty giveaway for TOMORROW
– I’m heading to sunny Florida on Friday for a long weekend of family, sun and wedding celebration
– My lips are almost back to normal and I pulled the sock out of my sinuses so I can almost breathe normally again. And you know what that means – running!!
What parts of your life tend to slip when you get too busy?