Okay, so this is really a three-week progress report, but I’m proud to say I’ve got all good news to report!
1. New 1/2 marathon PR – As I mentioned yesterday, I took two weeks off after the half marathon, but I got a good 5 miles in on Saturday and put in some good time on the old treadmill. Now I just have to choose the half I’m going to shoot to PR on!
2. Run 9 NYRR races and volunteer for 1 – Even though I couldn’t be here for the Gridiron on Sunday, Melissa’s friend was able to use my number to run with her. Even though it counts as one of my 9 races run, I’m going to shoot for running the 9 on my own. No shady business for me 🙂
3. 200 blog posts – Definitely a success! In the past three weeks (including today), I’ve posted 14 times. Even though this is less than in prior weeks, I’m not too concerned…I had a lot going on!
I went to Angelica for the first time
I ran a half marathon
I quit the Spark! cleanse
I photographed more tasty treats
My lips blew up
I’ve had dinner with another blogger and made lots of HH recipes
My house has become completely disorganized
I ran my first giveaway!
I announced the winner and flew to Florida
My beautiful cousin got married in Sarasota
I made eggs
I told you about my injury
Phew! Here’s hoping the next few weeks are more of the good and less of the bad 🙂
4. Read 8 books – Progress! Even though I haven’t quite finished it, I made great progress on Once a Runner and I’m really enjoying it. Next up, I’m going to read either Chi Running (recommended by my uncle) or Born to Run.
Have you read either of these books? Do you like reading about running?
5. Lose 10 pounds – As I told you yesterday, I’m still on track! I didn’t lose any weight over the weekend while I was in Florida, but I also didn’t gain any. This was pretty huge for me and I’m feeling very motivated to keep up my good work.
6. Eat vegetarian at least 4 days/week – Success! I’ve had meat no more than 3 times each week. And even on the days I did eat meat, I only had it during dinner. Yay!