I’ve never been a very good liar. Of course, when I was a kid, I used to think I was a good liar, but I really wasn’t. I’m still a terrible liar and I suppose I should (or at least my friends and family should) be glad about that, but I’m going to try my hand at it, just for you 😉
Lindsey recently bestowed the “Creative Blogger” award upon me so I now have to use my creativity and come up with six outrageous lies about myself and one truth. Can you tell which one is the truth?
1. The Huz and I were supposed to skydive together on our honeymoon but he chickened out!
2. A movie was being filmed near my old office in Boston and I made it into the background of a scene.
3. I went to Florida on a band trip and ate crocodile.
4. I’ve lived in multiple time zones.
5. I played violin all through middle school and high school, and thought about going to college for musical performance.
6. My favorite color is pink, and I wear something that is pink every single day.
7. My first pet was an iguana named Izzy. Izzy and I did everything together even though my parents couldn’t stand her!
Like I said, I’m a terrible liar, but I’m curious to see if you can guess which of the above is the truth.
I’ll reveal the lone truth in the pack of lies tomorrow and, in the meantime, I nominate the following bloggers to use their own creativity to come up with some good lies!
Once nominated, here is what you have to do:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.